Skip to content
User Stories and Features
- With this release, sidebar and modal navigation has been improved. When performing the “back” action on a mobile device or browser, users will now return to the previous view rather than returning to the previous navigation point, which is the current behavior. This is more intuitive and less confusing, particularly for mobile users with certain views being full screen on the mobile platform.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- For teacher feedback in claims, there has been a visual improvement made to make the feedback icon better aligned within the claim card.
- Icons for perspective sort and edit have been made more consistent.
- On mobile, the Sunburst icon for discussions was previously aligned too close to the edge of the screen and has been fixed with this release.
- Previously, when opening a user profile from a discussion, there was a close button missing. This has been fixed.